Josh Jones, P.A.
Brain Injury Attorney in Miramar
Why Choose the Law Office of Josh Jones, P.A.
- Fights for You – Mr. Jones takes the charge to represent you seriously and will fight fiercely to get you the best results for your injuries.
- No Fees, Until You win – Josh Jones Law takes no fees until you win.
- Passionate and Dedicated Attorney – Attorney Joshua R. Jones’ passion and dedication to the practice of law stems from a desire to represent and educate people, particularly those from under-represented communities.
- Empathetic Representation – Josh understands the importance of service and empathy when handling clients.
- Free Consultations – Josh Jones Law Offers Free Consultations.
- Strong Leadership – Attorney Joshua R. Jones is a Believer in Servant Leadership.
- Impeccable Record – Attorney Josh Jones helps injured Floridians get compensation from large insurance companies after serious injury accidents.
- Efficient – Attorney Josh Jones personally handles every case that comes through the door.
- Locations We Serve – Josh Jones Law, P.A. is located in Miami, Florida, and serves clients in all Florida cities and counties.
- Attorney Joshua R. Jones – Works diligently to seek justice for those who cannot represent themselves.
Ask A Question Or Request
Brain Injury Attorney Mission Statement
Why it is Important to Contact a Personal Injury Attorney
- DO NOT talk to the insurance company until you have consulted an attorney. Our personal injury lawyers in South Florida offer a free consultation.
- Our experienced personal injury attorneys can help expedite your personal injury claim.
- Our experienced personal injury attorneys know what your case is worth.
- Our firm offers no fees unless we win.
Real Clients, Real Reviews – Josh Jones Law P.A. Miami
At Miramar, we fight fiercely for our clients to get them the best results for their injuries. When you are in an accident, you may feel alone. You may not know who to talk to or trust. You wonder if your claim will be denied and if you will get money to cover your medical bills during this time. You can count on your Brain Injury Attorney to be on and by your side and whose mission is to serve you.
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Child Injuries