Josh Jones, P.A.
Personal Injury Attorney in Fort Lauderdale
Why Choose the Law Office of Josh Jones, P.A.
- Fights for You – Mr. Jones takes the charge to represent you seriously and will fight fiercely to get you the best results for your injuries.
- No Fees, Until You win – Josh Jones Law takes no fees until you win.
- Passionate and Dedicated Attorney – Attorney Joshua R. Jones’ passion and dedication to the practice of law stems from a desire to represent and educate people, particularly those from under-represented communities.
- Empathetic Representation – Josh understands the importance of service and empathy when handling clients.
- Free Consultations – Josh Jones Law Offers Free Consultations.
- Strong Leadership – Attorney Joshua R. Jones is a Believer in Servant Leadership.
- Impeccable Record – Attorney Josh Jones helps injured Floridians get compensation from large insurance companies after serious injury accidents.
- Efficient – Attorney Josh Jones personally handles every case that comes through the door.
- Locations We Serve – Josh Jones Law, P.A. is located in Miami, Florida, and serves clients in all Florida cities and counties.
- Attorney Joshua R. Jones – Works diligently to seek justice for those who cannot represent themselves.
Ask A Question Or Request
Personal Injury Attorney Mission Statement
Why it is Important to Contact a Personal Injury Attorney
- DO NOT talk to the insurance company until you have consulted an attorney. Our personal injury lawyers in South Florida offer a free consultation.
- Our experienced personal injury attorneys can help expedite your personal injury claim.
- Our experienced personal injury attorneys know what your case is worth.
- Our firm offers no fees unless we win.
Real Clients, Real Reviews – Josh Jones Law P.A. Miami
When you get in an accident, it is a time filled with a lot of stress. You are not sure what to do or who to listen to. You may be in pain after the accident but unsure if you should even file a Personal Injury Attorney claim. You ask yourself, is it worth it? Will my claim be denied? Will I get the money? Do I need to cover my medical bills? The truth is, during this time, there is one person who you can be sure is on your side, and that’s a Personal Injury Attorney whose mission is to serve you. At Fort Lauderdale, we take charge to represent you seriously and will fight fiercely to get you the best results for your injuries.
- Car Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injuries
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Child Injuries